March 20, 2014 9:17 AM
Carl Edwards-Fontana Advance
“We are going to Auto Club Speedway which is one of my favorite race tracks. We are just coming off a win in Bristol which is a huge, huge weight off our shoulders. We know that we are virtually locked into the Chase, and we can go to all of these race tracks, starting with Auto Club Speedway, and go for wins and have some fun with a lot less pressure. We can really prepare for the Chase. Jimmy Fennig and all of the guys are working hard. There’s a lot of energy in the shop and everyone is excited. Last year’s race was amazing, it was a blast. We had a shot to win it and I had a lot of fun so hopefully we can have another great race there.”-Edwards
Edwards at Auto Club Speedway
- Edwards has one Sprint Cup win at the two mile track which came in 2008
- Edwards has 16 Sprint Cup starts at Auto Club Speedway with an average start of 18.8 and an average finish of 8.4
- Edwards has finished in the top five eight times and in the top ten 13 times
- Primary chassis RK-891 is a new chassis
- Backup chassis RK-861 was last used in 2014 as a backup at Vegas and as a primary in Kansas last October finishing fifth
- Subway’s new Flatizzas™ are here! Right now Subway is offering a new lineup of crispy and cheesy Flatizzas™! There are four flavors to choose from: Cheese, Veggie, Pepperoni and Spicy Italian.
- Carl Edwards just completed a new Subway TV spot to promote Flatizzas-check it out this month!
- This month, SUBWAY’s featured $3 Six-Inch select is the Black Forest Ham. Come in this March to enjoy a 6-inch Black Forest Ham for just $3!