April 10, 2014 2:39 PM
Chris Buescher - Darlington Advance
Chris Buescher on Darlington:
“I love going back to Darlington. This will be my third time there and I have a blast at every race. It is right at the top of my favorite tracks list and I can’t wait to go out there and learn more about the place.”
Buescher at Darlington Raceway
- 2014 will mark Buescher’s third trip to Darlington Raceway. He competed in the NASCAR Nationwide Series at the 1.366 mile track in 2011 and 2013
- In 2011 Buescher began and finished the race in the 17th spot. In 2013 he started from the 18th position, finishing in 12th.
- Primary chassis RK-805 is a new chassis
- Backup chassis RK-777 last served as a backup at Texas this season. It was last run as a primary at Kentucky in Sept. 2013 by the No. 60 team of Travis Pastrana and was involved in a wreck on lap 59 of the 200 lap race
FORD Mustang 50th Anniversary
- The first Ford Mustang was unveiled on April 17th, 1964 at the New York World’s Fair. Now, 50 years later, Ford is celebrating the Mustang’s golden jubilee by unleashing a new generation of the legendary car.
- The Mustang is Ford’s official car of the NASCAR Nationwide Series, and this Friday Buescher will be behind the wheel of a specially designed 50th Anniversary Mustang when he tries to tame “The Lady in Black.”
- In the coming weeks, watch out for a special Social Media campaign highlighting our fans’ greatest #RFRMustangMoments, ending with one of them winning a hood just like the one on the car Buescher races at Darlington.