April 30, 2014 10:32 AM
Chris Buescher - Talladega Advance
Chris Buescher on Talladega:
“Talladega is going to be interesting. I want to go there and stay out of the “big one” and bring home a top-10 finish again this week for Roush Performance. Finishing seventh last week at Richmond was great for the No.60 team. We needed to get some momentum building after a string of bad luck recently.”
Buescher at Talladega Superspeedway
- 2014 will mark Buescher’s first trip to Talladega in the NASCAR Nationwide Series.
- Buescher ran at the 2.66 mile superspeedway twice in the ARCA Racing Series. During his first visit to the track in 2011 he started from the 14th-spot, finishing in fifth. In 2012 Buescher started in second, finishing in the 17th-position.
- Primary chassis RK-781 was last run as a primary at Daytona in 2014.
- Backup chassis RK-792 last served as a backup at Daytona in 2014.
ROUSH Performance Parts
- ROUSH Performance Parts (RPP) has announced it will serve as the primary partner on the No. 60 Ford Mustang for 10 races during the 2014 season.
- Created in 1995, ROUSH Performance Products combines race-proven technologies with advanced automotive engineering to continually provide customers the ultimate driving experience - the perfect combination of racecar and road car.