April 3, 2014 10:56 AM
Chris Buescher - Texas Advance
“Anytime that I get to go home and race is nice. I really like Texas Motor Speedway and have run thousands of laps around the smaller tracks there. I have one NNS race under my belt at Texas and think we can improve upon that run this weekend in our Roush Performance Mustang.”-Chris Buescher on Texas
Buescher at Texas Motor Speedway
- Buescher hails from Prosper, TX which is approximately from 40 miles north of TMS.
- Buescher will head to his home track for the second time in his NNS career. In 2013 Buescher started from the 23rd position and finished in 17th.
- Buescher has had 8 career starts at speedways between one and two miles in length, with one top-ten finish, an average starting position of 15.4 and finishing position of 17.1
- Primary chassis RK-805 is a new chassis
- Backup chassis RK-777 last served as a backup at Fontana this season. It was last run as a primary at Kentucky in Sept. 2013 by the No. 60 team of Travis Pastrana and was involved in a wreck on lap 59 of the 200 lap race
ROUSH Performance Parts
- ROUSH Performance Parts (RPP) has announced it will serve as the primary partner on the No. 60 Ford Mustang for 10 races during the 2014 season
- Created in 1995, ROUSH Performance Products combines race-proven technologies with advanced automotive engineering to continually provide customers the ultimate driving experience - the perfect combination of racecar and road car
Scott Graves on Texas:
“After an off weekend, Chris and the team are really looking forward to getting back to the track at Texas. Chris raced at Texas once last year so we have some notes to work off of and we’ve worked hard on our Texas car to get everything we can out of it. Texas is fast but lap times will fall off pretty quick over a tire run so we want a good short run car but also one that will hold on over a long run. We definitely want to put on a good show in front of Chris’s home crowd.”