July 2, 2014 4:36 PM
First Time At Daytona In NNS | Chris Buescher
Chris Buescher on Daytona:
“After our Talladega run I am excited going back to Daytona. Our Roush Performance Mustang was fast at both speedway races this year and I know we will be good at Daytona as well. I just need to be patient, stay out of trouble, and be there at the end with a chance to win.”
- Chris Buescher drove his No.60 Ford Mustang to an 18th-place finish in his first career start at the 1.5-mile Kentucky Speedway. Despite a loose handling condition and losing a lap, the Roush Fenway Racing driver battled back to earn the “lucky dog” award and a lead-lap finish at Kentucky.
Buescher at Daytona International Speedway
- Buescher has 3 starts at Daytona in the ARCA Racing Series with an average starting position of 11.7, and average finishing position of 17.3. His best finish at the speedway was second in 2011.
- Primary chassis RK-781 was last run this season at Talladega, starting from the eighth-spot and finishing second.
ROUSH Performance Parts
- ROUSH Performance Parts (RPP) will serve as the primary partner on the No. 60 Ford Mustang for 10 races during the 2014 season.
- Created in 1995, ROUSH Performance Products combines race-proven technologies with advanced automotive engineering to continually provide customers the ultimate driving experience - the perfect combination of racecar and road car.