May 29, 2014 3:36 PM
First Trip To The Monster | Chris Buescher Dover Advance
Chris Buescher on Dover:
“Dover is going to be a lot of fun. I have never been there and I know it is one of the tougher race tracks that we go to. I am really looking forward to the challenge. The team has been working hard on our No.60 EcoBoost Mustang and we are coming off of a solid top ten run at Charlotte, so this weekend should be an exciting one.
- Buescher was the highest finishing Sunoco Rookie of the Year contender after starting from the 13th-spot and ending the day in ninth.
Buescher at Dover International Speedway
- 2014 will mark Buescher’s first trip to Dover in the NASCAR Nationwide Series (NNS).
- Primary chassis RK-805 was last run in 2014 at Texas, finishing 27th after being collected in a late race accident.
- For 2014, EcoBoost will be available on more than 90% of the Ford nameplates, rising to 95% by 2015.
- EcoBoost technology combines smaller overall size with turbocharging, direct injection and variable valve timing for outstanding performance and fuel economy.
- Better fuel efficiency and lower fuel bills are the top reasons for EcoBoost engines.