May 8, 2014 2:25 PM
Greg Biffle – Kansas Advance
Biffle on Kansas:
“I feel really good about Kansas this weekend. I like Kansas and have a couple of wins there. We’ve been running well and we have a strong opportunity this Saturday night. Kansas is really smooth, really fast and our cars handle well there. We’re looking for a win this weekend.”
Biffle at Kansas
- Kansas is the track where Biffle holds his best average finish of 10.3 from an average starting position of 15.7.
- In his 15 career Cup Series starts at the 1.5-mile track, Biffle has two wins, seven top-five and nine top-10 finishes.
First to Three?
- Greg has two wins at Kansas Speedway (2007, 2010), and is tied with four other drivers who also have two wins each. Can he be the first to claim a third victory at the 1.5-mile track?
- Chassis RK-896 was brand new earlier this season at Texas Motor Speedway, in which Biffle qualified fourth and finished sixth.
- Biffle will once again race with the environmentally sustainable, 3M™ Novec™ 1230 Fire Protection Fluid as a standard in the No. 16 3M Ford Fusion. Novec 1230 fluid balances performance requirements with favorable environmental and safety properties.
- For more information regarding 3M Novec 1230 fluid use in racing applications visit www.3M.com/novecracing or for other Novec branded products log onto www.3M.com/Novec. Also visit us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/#!/3MNovec1230fluid. For more information about 3M’s sustainability initiatives visit www.3M.com/sustainability
Puccia on Kansas:
“Kansas is a really fast smooth mile-and-a-half race track and it’s been one of the tracks we’ve had some success at in the past. We had good runs at Texas and Darlington and we learned a lot there with things that will apply to Kansas this weekend. We are taking the same car from Texas so hopefully we’ll get our first win of the year.”