May 23, 2014 10:43 AM
Racing Close To Home|Chris Buescher- Charlotte Advance
Chris Buescher on Charlotte:
“It is going to be nice racing so close to home. Our No.60 team has been working very hard to put fast cars together and this should be a good race for the Roush Performance Parts Ford Mustang in front of friends and family.”
- Buescher visited Iowa Speedway for the first time in his NASCAR Nationwide Series (NNS) career. The Roush Fenway Racing driver started 11th and battled with a tight-handling racecar but was able to pick up speed as the day progressed. After a quick pit stop on the second caution of the day, Buescher cracked the top-10 where he would remain until a pit road penalty set him back to 19th with about 100 laps remaining. Buescher wheeled his No.60 Ford Mustang quickly back up the field, and would find himself in 13th when the checkered flag waved.
- Buescher remains ninth in the NNS points standings.
Buescher at Charlotte Motor Speedway
- Buescher made his first NNS start at Charlotte Motor Speedway in May of 2013. He began in the 12th-spot and finished 38th.
- Primary chassis RK-832 was last run this season at Fontana, finishing 14th.
ROUSH Performance Parts
- ROUSH Performance Parts (RPP) will serve as the primary partner on the No. 60 Ford Mustang for 10 races during the 2014 season.
- Created in 1995, ROUSH Performance Products combines race-proven technologies with advanced automotive engineering to continually provide customers the ultimate driving experience - the perfect combination of racecar and road car.