July 13, 2014 8:41 AM
Recapturing The Magic of 2008 | Greg Biffle New Hampshire Advance
Biffle on Loudon:
“I can’t wait for Loudon this weekend. It’s a great track for us and we almost won in the fall. It would be great to get our first win of the season with NESN on the car this weekend."
Biffle at Loudon
- Biffle has 23 starts at Loudon, earning one win, six top-five and nine top-10 finishes.
- Biffle has an average starting position of 15.6 and average finish of 15.7 at the 1.058-mile track.
- Last time at Loudon Biffle drove the backup chassis RK-876 to a third-place finish.
- Primary chassis RK-856 made its debut a year ago at Loudon, resulting in a 15th-place finish.
- The New England Sports Network (NESN) is owned by the Boston Red Sox and Boston Bruins and delivered to over 4 million homes throughout the six-state New England region and nationally as NESN National.
NESN 30th Anniversary
- NESN is celebrating 30 years of bringing the best of New England sports to fans of New England sports. NESN is home to the Boston Red Sox (MLB) and Boston Bruins (NHL), both teams logos are featured on the 30th anniversary paint scheme Biffle will run this weekend at Loudon.
- The No. 16 team Car Chief Richie Letendre is from Lowell, MA, while shock specialist Billy Manchester is from Westport, MA.
Puccia on Loudon:
“Loudon is a fast one-mile flat race track and a place we’ve traditionally run pretty decent at. We had a good run going in the fall of last year and look to continue that success this weekend. I always look forward to New Hampshire since it’s close to Boston, so that gives us lots of extra fans in the area, especially with NESN onboard.”