April 3, 2014 11:21 AM
Ryan Reed – Texas Advance
“Texas is one of the fastest places we go to, and I have never been there. I am sure it will be a big learning experience. Roush Fenway has always had good results there, so hopefully I can lean on my teammates and have a good run.”-Reed on racing at Texas Motor Speedway
Reed at Texas Motor Speedway
- Roush Fenway Racing rookie Ryan Reed will make his first NASCAR Nationwide Series start at Texas Motor Speedway (TMS) in Friday’s O’Reilly Auto Parts 300.
- Reed and the No. 16 American Diabetes Association Drive to Stop DiabetesSM presented by Lilly Diabetes team will race brand new chassis RK-859 at TMS this Friday.
- Shock Specialist for the No. 16 Team, E.C. Nichols, returns to his home state this weekend. His home town of Detroit, Texas is located two-and-a-half hours from TMS.
- Tire Specialist and Rear Tire Carrier Eric Wallace also hails from Texas. His home town of Austin is three-and-a-half hours from the Speedway.
- Reed finished 17th at his home track of Auto Club Speedway after battling loose conditions in his Ford Mustang.