June 19, 2014 7:43 PM
Success In ARCA Helps Buescher At Road America | Chris Buescher Advance
Chris Buescher on Road America:
“We are excited to go back to Road America with our Roush Performance Parts Mustang. We won there last year in the ARCA Series and I think that experience will help us get a great finish this weekend.”
- After qualifying in the 10th-position, the Roush Fenway Racing driver charged up through field, reaching as high as third and running inside the top-five for much of the day, displaying one of his strongest performances of the season thus far. After a slight over-adjustment on the last pit stop of the day, the No.60 Roush Performance Parts Mustang was shuffled back but Buescher fought hard to end the day in the 10th-spot.
Buescher at Road America
- Buescher has made one trip to Elkhart Lake in the ARCA Racing Series and showed great success. In 2013 he started from the sixth-spot and won his inaugural visit to the road course with Roulo Brothers Racing.
- Buescher has no NASCAR Nationwide Series starts at Road America.
- Primary chassis RK-757 was last run at Watkins Glen in 2013 by Travis Pastrana, finishing 16th.
ROUSH Performance Parts
- ROUSH Performance Parts (RPP) will serve as the primary partner on the No. 60 Ford Mustang for 10 races during the 2014 season.
- Created in 1995, ROUSH Performance Products combines race-proven technologies with advanced automotive engineering to continually provide customers the ultimate driving experience - the perfect combination of racecar and road car.