March 12, 2014 5:03 PM
Trevor Bayne Bristol Advance
“I’m excited to get back to Tennessee! Bristol is one of my favorite tracks and it’s always good to get back in front of my hometown crowd. It’s one of the rare times I get to spend time with family and friends. We have been running consistently this year and I know we will unload with a fast car for Saturday so I’m looking forward to it.” Bayne
Bayne at Bristol Motor Speedway
- Bayne and the No.6 AdvoCare team head to his hometown track of Bristol Motor Speedway this weekend. Bayne has more starts at Bristol Motor Speedway than any other track on the NASCAR Nationwide Series (NNS) circuit with 10.
- Of Bayne’s 10 starts at Bristol Motor Speedway, he has completed 2687 of 2754 laps (96.6%).
- Bayne has collected three top-10 finishes and has led a total of 77 laps at the .5-mile circuit.
Primary Sponsor Note
- AdvoCare serves as the full time sponsor on the No.6 Mustang for 2014; AdvoCare is a premier health and wellness company offering world-class energy, weight-loss, nutrition, and sports performance products along with a rewarding business opportunity. For more information visit: www.AdvoCare.com
- Chassis RK- 806 will make its debut this weekend at Bristol Motor Speedway and is slated to be the primary chassis at Iowa.