April 3, 2014 11:11 AM
Trevor Bayne - Texas Advance
“I’m excited about getting back to Texas. Not only am I running both series, it’s also where AdvoCare’s headquarters are located and where I earned my first Nationwide Series win. We have been steadily climbing up the point’s ladder and I’m hoping to take the top spot this weekend. The guys have been working really hard to get me fast cars and I think it’s paying off.”-Bayne on Racing in Texas
Bayne at Texas Motor Speedway
- After a weekend off, Trevor Bayne returns to action Friday under the lights at Texas Motor Speedway. Bayne recorded his first NASCAR Nationwide Series (NNS) win at the 1.5-mile track in 2011. Bayne will also pilot the No.21 Motorcraft / Quick Lane Ford Fusion for the Wood Brothers Sunday in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (NSCS).
- Of Bayne’s seven NNS starts at Texas Motor Speedway, he has completed 1,403 of 1,405 laps (99.9%) and has led 10 laps at the 1.5-mile circuit.
- Bayne has collected one top-five, one top-10 finish and led sic laps in the NNS at the track.
Primary Sponsor Note
- AdvoCare serves as the full time sponsor on the No.6 Mustang for 2014; AdvoCare is a premier health and wellness company offering world-class energy, weight-loss, nutrition, and sports performance products along with a rewarding business opportunity. For more information visit: www.AdvoCare.com
- AdvoCare is running a special “Red Thunder” black and red paint scheme this weekend.
- The special paint scheme was voted on by AdvoCare followers on Facebook (www.facebook.com/advocare).
- This is the first of five special paint schemes AdvoCare will run in 2014.
- Chassis RK- 849 will make its debut this weekend at Texas.