For over twenty-five years, Jack Roush has been committed to performance, having won 31 championships and more than 400 races in drag racing, sports car and stock car racing. Roush Fenway Racing boasts seven championships in NASCAR’s top three divisions, and has established itself as a dominant force in the sport.
- 2000 – NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Championship with Greg Biffle
- 2002 – NASCAR Nationwide Series Championship with Greg Biffle
- 2003 – NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Championship with Matt Kenseth
- 2004 – NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Championship with Kurt Busch
- 2005 – Placed a record five of 10 teams in the "Chase" for the Sprint Cup
- 2007 – NASCAR Nationwide Series Championship with Carl Edwards
- 2007 – 100th NASCAR Sprint Cup Series win with Carl Edwards at Dover
- 2009 – 100th NASCAR Nationwide Series win with Greg Biffle at Phoenix
- 2009 – 50th NASCAR Truck Series win with Colin Braun at Michigan
- 2010 – Turned 1,000,000th mile in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series
- 2011 – NASCAR Nationwide Series Championship with Ricky Stenhouse Jr.
- 2011 – NASCAR Nationwide Series Owner’s Championship
- 299th NASCAR win with Trevor Bayne
2012 – NASCAR Nationwide Series Championship with Ricky Stenhouse Jr.
Key to this success has been our world-class sponsorship base which includes such great companies as Fastenal, 3M, UPS, Aflac, Ford Motor Company, Cargill, Kellogg Company, Subway, Coca-Cola and others. More Fortune 500 companies rely on NASCAR to build their brands and market their products and services than any other sport and no NASCAR team has more Fortune 500 partners than Roush Fenway. Roush Fenway supports these brands with on-track performance and, in turn, fans reward our sponsors with appreciation and loyalty.
In 2007, Roush Racing and Fenway Sports Group (owners of the Boston Red Sox) announced a joint venture and the formation of Roush Fenway Racing. This unprecedented relationship brings together two championship organizations that have distinguished track records of success in sports, into a single, powerful team with the resources, expertise and horsepower needed to sustain an elite position in NASCAR. Fenway Sports Group supports Roush Fenway Racing by using their experience, relationships, and large audience base to add value to Roush Fenway's sponsors, and maintain an unsurpassed position among NASCAR teams
Through on and off the track dedication to excellence and commitment to performance for our teams, fans and sponsors, Roush Fenway Racing has and will continue to thrive in the NASCAR garage for many years to come.