Roush Fenway Racing Museum
Museum and Store Hours
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Monday through Friday.
Special extended hours during May and
October race weeks.
4600 Roush Place NW
Concord, NC 28027
- Jack Roush's timeline from drag racer to Trans Am Series to NASCAR. The huge wall graphic showcases significant dates as a car owner, engine builder and innovator.
- An assortment of victory trophies are on display including the 2000 Craftsman Truck and 2002 Busch Series Championship trophies of Greg Biffle,
- Matt Kenseth's 2003 Winston Cup and the trophy of Kurt Busch's 2004 NEXTEL Cup Championship.
- Actual race vehicles, such as Carl Edwards' 2010 Sprint Cup Series Aflac Ford Fusion, Rookie of the Year, Ricky Stenhouse Jr.'s 2010 Nationwide Series Ford Fusion to name a few.
- Matt Kenseth's 2009 Daytona winning Ford is also on display, amongst many others.
After touring the museum, you'll find a full line of official Roush Fenway Racing apparel, merchandise and award-winning die-cast collectibles in our retail store. You can't tell the grandkids you went to a NASCAR museum without bringing home something cool. For questions about the Roush Fenway retail store, please contact Stephanie Peles at 704-720-4350 or e-mail email@example.com
To learn more about the Roush Fenway Racing Museum and Theater, please contact Nancy Ryder at 704-720-4626 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Museum and store hours are 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Special extended hours during May and October race weeks. The Roush Fenway Racing Museum and Retail Store are located at 4600 Roush Place NW, Concord, NC 28027.