March 5, 2014 10:59 AM
Carl Edwards- Las Vegas Advance
“We had an extremely fast car in Phoenix. We’ve been working very hard on our mile and a half program and I’m excited to go to Vegas. We have got the test day which should be good. Hopefully we can build on this good run and have some fun and get our first win of the season. If we had qualified better at Phoenix I think that we would have been really good, so that says a lot about our team."- Edwards on Vegas
Edwards at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- Edwards has two wins at the 1.5 mile track, one in 2008 and the other in 2011
- Edwards has nine Sprint Cup starts at LVMS with an average start of 13.8 and an average finish of 9.7
- Edwards has finished in the top five four times and in the top ten five times
- Primary chassis RK-880 is a new chassis
- Backup chassis RK-861 was last used in 2013 as a backup in Homestead and as a primary in Kansas last October finishing fifth
- Aflac has been a sponsor of Carl Edwards and the No.99 since 2008.
- Over 50 Million people worldwide have chosen Aflac because of their commitment to providing customers with the confidence that comes from knowing they have assistance in being prepared for whatever life may bring.
- Major medical pays for doctors and hospitals. Aflac is insurance for daily living. It pays cash benefits directly to you, unless otherwise assigned, to help with daily expenses when you are sick or hurt.