August 19, 2014 1:27 PM
"Back To Work" | Chris Buescher Bristol Advance
Buescher on racing at Bristol:
“Obviously last weekend was really great for this team. We had a strong car and were able to come away with our first win. But it’s back to work this weekend at Bristol. These guys have been working hard on our Roush Performance Mustang, so I’m confident that we will put on a good show.”
Buescher at Bristol
- Friday’s NASCAR Nationwide Series (NNS) race at Bristol Motor Speedway marks the third start at the .53-mile short track for Roush Fenway Racing’s Chris Buescher. In his previous two starts at the track, the rookie of the year contender started no lower than 13th, with a best finish of seventh in last season’s spring race.
- The No. 60 team unloads Chassis RK-831 this weekend at Bristol Motor Speedway. Earlier this season Buescher raced to an 18th-place finish at Kentucky Speedway using this same chassis.
- Buescher earned his first career NNS victory on Saturday at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course. A dominant car combined with a winning fuel strategy led the No. 60 Nationwide Children’s Hospital Ford Mustang to victory lane in the Nationwide Children’s Hospital 200.
- Buescher becomes the 18th different driver to win for Roush Fenway with the 318th win overall for the organization.
- The win marks the No. 60’s 91st NNS victory, a series record.