• 1 block of Velveeta cheese
• 2 Jimmy Dean Sausages (1 hot, 1 mild –or 2 of both. Your choice!)
• 2 cans of rotel(You can use hot for both or use whatever your taste buds allow)
• 1 can of black beans –drained
• 1 can of corn –drained
• 1 package of taco seasoning
First melt the Velveeta down as much as possible on the stovetop and then put in Crockpot.
Add all other ingredients and stir.
Set the Crockpot on the low setting, mixing throughout day. Best a few hours later once all of the flavors have mixed/warmed up together.
Pro Tip –Be sure to use a crock pot liner for easy clean-up
Eat with Mulit-Grain scoops or your choice of cracker/chip. Enjoy!
• 1 can of rotel tomatoes –drained (feel free to use Spicy or regular)
• 1 bag of bacon bits
• 1 cup of shredded Swiss cheese
• 1 cup Hellman’s mayo
• 4 packages of Phyllo pastry cups (found in the freezer section near the pie crusts)
Place pastry cups on a cookie sheet
Mix all ingredients together and pour into the pastry cups using a spoon or utensil of your choosing
Bake for 15 minutes on 350 degrees. Take out of the oven, let cool for a little and enjoy!